The 3 top equipments available
To develop its activities, TAIPRO Engineering has an access to MICROSYS’ facilities which include 12 specific equipments dedicated to versatile packaging operations (manual equipment with programmable parameters) located in a 200 m² certified clean room (ISO 7 – class 10000).
With these equipments, TAIPRO Engineering is able to assemble, interconnect, encapsulate and characterize a wide range of microsystems.
Capabilities of the facility:
• wafer sawing (till 8’’),
• plasma cleaning,
• pick and place (die attach, SMD and bare die pick & place, flip chip),
• ultrasonic wire bonding,
• tests (wire pull test, ball & die shear test, leak detector, electrical measurements),
• microsystems protection (potting, globe top, dam and fill, hermetic seam sealing),
• PCB gold plating,
• PCB machining,
• package decapsulation.
Know-how, expertise available
TAIPRO Engineering’s offer can be summarized in three main strategic axes:
- Full development project based on a functional and/or technical specification [a priori for industrial companies having no or few specific knowledge in the field of (micro)electronics]: feasibility studies – Proof of concept / prototype / demonstrator – small and ramp-up production series;
- Packaging design, support, prototyping and pre-production series for front-end and back-end sectors which need specific support before manufacturing: feasibility studies, support for packaging choices (wire bonds, die attach, solder paste, substrate, package…), demonstration and characterization, small and ramp-up (pre-production) production series;
- Training on specific packaging and testing equipments in an ISO7 accredited clean room.
Terms of availability for SMEs
TAIPRO participates to 2 european projects and 3 regional project . Each of them are to develop innovative sensors for a large range of different application (From space to pharmacy).